For projects requiring an increased level of accuracy, the AAT15 delivers. The enhanced performance is achieved while still allowing the use of our standard RF panel alignment mounting accessories. With an accuracy of .15 degrees RMS in azimuth and .1 degree in Tilt and Roll, it is the most accurate RF panel alignment tool on the market today. The AAT15 alignment reports are accepted by all major US carriers as well as many international carriers.
- Measures azimuth, latitude/longitude, tilt, roll (plumb), MSL height, and AGL height (with laser rangefinder option)
- Increased azimuth accuracy compared to the AAT30
- Extremely versatile mounting options for the many antenna sizes and shapes in the marketplace
- Produces PDF and CSV reports for closeout packages that are accepted and/or required by all carriers
- Optionally add multiple pictures to any report. Pictures contain the alignment information embedded directly in the photograph.
- Use with any smart phone, tablet, windows or Apple device to control the AAT and email results in PDF or csv formats.
- Uses both GPS and GLONASS satellites, providing the quickest and most accurate measurements in the industry. This technology is REQUIRED by some carriers and is not available in most other alignment products. Almost twice as many satellites are available when compared to GPS alone.
- 3 year manufacturer’s warranty
- No return to the factory for calibration. Calibration can be done in the field in less than 2 minutes, saving customers time and money.
- Free online training videos at https://www.sunsight.com/training
- Designed and Manufactured in the U.S.A.!
|Azimuth (Heading) Accuracy (degrees)||+/- .15 RMS
+/- .3 R95
+/- .4 R99
|Tilt and Roll Range and Accuracy (degrees)||+/- 22.5 range
+/- .1 accuracy
|AGL Height (ft)||+/- 1 standard
+/- .125 premium
|Horizontal Accuracy (ft)||+/- 1**|
|Vertical Accuracy – MSL (ft)||+/- 2**|
|Size (in)||26 x 3 x 2.6|
** Depends on multipath environment, number of satellites in view, and satellite geometry. Requires SBAS corrections.
|Part Name:||Laser Rangefinder Kit|
Used to measure AGL Height.
Description: Laser Rangefinder Kit (Includes software activation and standard 2M cable p/n 3302)
For accessing and operating the AAT menu, with photo feature (allows for onsite photos to be embedded in reports).
Description: Rugged Tablet T70H with Hand Strap, 7″ Touch Screen
For accessing and operating the AAT menu.
Description: Browser Enabled Smartphone: IP68 Waterproof Rugged Android smartphone
|Part Name:||Air21 Mount|
Description: Air 21 Mount (required for Ericsson Air21 Air32 or Air 11 Antenna Alignment).
|Part Name:||Small Cell Mount|
Description: Round antenna mount for tubular and Kathrein antennas (ex: Kathrein p/n 840 10515 or 840 10516.
|Part Name:||Azimuth Scope Kit|
For taking azimuth measurements with the AAT from the ground.
Description: Azimuth Scope Kit (Includes spotting scope, mounting bracket, case, and tripod*)
* Tripod not pictured
|Part Name:||Side Mount Extension|
Description: Side Mount Extension to allow the AAT to be positioned in front of an antenna (for flagpole/monopole).
|Part Name:||FASB Mount|
Description: Nokia FASB Mount, for Nokia FASB Antenna Alignment.