For projects requiring an increased level of accuracy, the AAT15 delivers. The enhanced performance is achieved while still allowing the use of our standard RF panel alignment mounting accessories. With an accuracy of .15 degrees RMS in azimuth and .1 degree in Tilt and Roll, it is the most accurate RF panel alignment tool on the market today. The AAT15 alignment reports are accepted by all major US carriers as well as many international carriers.
- Measures azimuth, latitude/longitude, tilt, roll (plumb), MSL height, and AGL height (with laser rangefinder option)
- Optionally add multiple pictures to any report. Pictures contain the alignment information embedded directly in the photograph.
- Increased azimuth accuracy compared to the AAT30
- Extremely versatile mounting options for the many antenna sizes and shapes in the marketplace
- Produces PDF and CSV reports for closeout packages that are accepted and/or required by all carriers
- Use with any smart phone, tablet, windows or Apple device to control the AAT and email results in PDF or csv formats.
- Uses both GPS and GLONASS satellites, providing the quickest and most accurate measurements in the industry. This technology is REQUIRED by some carriers and is not available in most other alignment products. Almost twice as many satellites are available when compared to GPS alone.
- 3 year manufacturer’s warranty
- No return to the factory for calibration. Calibration can be done in the field in less than 2 minutes, saving customers time and money.
- Free online training videos at https://www.sunsight.com/training
- Designed and Manufactured in the U.S.A.!
|Azimuth (Heading) Accuracy (degrees)||+/- .15 RMS
+/- .3 R95
+/- .4 R99
|Tilt and Roll Range and Accuracy (degrees)||+/- 22.5 range
+/- .1 accuracy
|AGL Height (ft)||+/- 1 standard
+/- .125 premium
|Horizontal Accuracy (ft)||+/- 1**|
|Vertical Accuracy – MSL (ft)||+/- 2**|
|Size (in)||26 x 3 x 2.6|
** Depends on multipath environment, number of satellites in view, and satellite geometry. Requires SBAS corrections.
AAT30/AAT15/AAT08 Quick Start Guide
Parts and Accessories
Everything needed to do most cellular panel antenna alignments
Description: AAT15 Base Kit (Includes Hard Carrying Case p/n 7501, Side Mount p/n 2110, and Battery Charger p/n 1500)
*Performs RF Panel Alignment Only
*Includes Photo Reports and Virtual Reality Interference Reports when paired with an Android 6.0+ device
For accessing and operating the AAT menu.
Description: 4G IP67 Rugged Android Tablet
*Customer can use any WiFi enabled smartphone, tablet, or laptop to access and operate the AAT menu
*Android 6.0 or higher device required for Embedded Photos and Virtual Reality Interference Reporting Features via Sunsight App
|Part Name:||AntennaView Camera Mount Complete Kit|
Mounts Smartphone or Tablet to the Side Mount allowing for capture of AntennaView photo
Includes: AntennaView Camera Mount Complete with both Smartphone and Tablet Adaptors
|Part Name:||Laser Rangefinder Kit|
Used to measure AGL Height.
Description: Laser Rangefinder Kit (Includes Laser Rangefinder, software activation and standard 2M cable p/n 3302)
For taking azimuth measurements with the MW/AAT Unit from the ground.
Description: Azimuth Scope Kit (Includes spotting scope, mounting bracket, case, and tripod*)
*Tripod not pictured
|Part Name:||Air21 Mount|
Description: Air 21 Mount (required for Ericsson Air21 Air32 or Air11 Antenna Alignment)
Ericsson AIR Series Mount Instructions
|Part Name:||Small Cell Mount|
Description: Round antenna mount for tubular and Kathrein antennas (ex: Kathrein p/n 840 10515 or 840 10516)
|Part Name:||Flat Panel Antenna Mount|
Description: Flat panel antenna mount (ex: Radwin 5000 JET Base Station)
|Part Name:||Side Mount Extension|
Description: Side Mount Extension to allow the MW/AAT Unit to be positioned in front of an antenna (for flagpole/monopole)
|Part Name:||FASB Mount|
Description: Nokia FASB Antenna Mount, for Nokia FASB Antenna Alignment
|Part Name:||Quintel Antenna Adapter|
Description: Quintel Antenna Side Mount Adapter for use with Side Mount when installing and aligning Quintel antennas.
*Requires Side Mount to be returned to Sunsight for modification.
|Part Name:||Omni Antenna Adapter|
Description: Omni Antenna Adapter for use with Side Mount when installing and aligning small diameter Omni Antennas
|Part Name:||Foreign Grid Bundle|
Grid Bundle Includes:
Part Number: 1201
Part Name: Activation of British National Grid
Part Number: 1202
Part Name: Activation of Irish Grid
Part Number: 1203
Part Name: Activation of French Lambert Grid
Part Number: 1204
Part Name: Activation of Dutch RD Coordinate System (Rijksdriehoekscoördinaten)
*All Grid Systems can be purchased individually