With an industry leading accuracy of .3 degrees RMS in azimuth and .1 degree in Tilt and Roll, the AAT30 is the ideal product for traditional RF panel antenna alignment. The AAT30 alignment reports are accepted by all major US carriers as well as many international carriers. In addition, the AAT30 is the smallest and lightest device of its kind in the market. All this while still maintaining the durability and ruggedness that Sunsight AAT users have come to expect from the most fully featured device in the industry. Climbing with your Sunsight AAT and using it on the tower is easier than ever before.
- Most widely accepted alignment system by U.S. carriers.
- Same price as other much less durable and less featured alignment tools.
- Measures azimuth, latitude/longitude, tilt, roll (plumb), MSL height, and AGL height (with laser rangefinder option).
- Extremely versatile mounting options for the many antenna sizes and shapes in the marketplace.
- Produces PDF and CSV reports for closeout packages that are accepted and/or required by all carriers.
- Optionally add multiple pictures to any report. Pictures contain the alignment information embedded directly in the photograph.
- Use with any smart phone, tablet, windows or Apple device to control the AAT and email results in PDF or csv formats.
- Uses both GPS and GLONASS satellites, providing the quickest and most accurate measurements in the industry. This technology is REQUIRED by some carriers and is not available in most other alignment products. Almost twice as many satellites are available when compared to GPS alone.
- 3 year manufacturer’s warranty.
- No return to the factory for calibration. Calibration can be done in the field in less than 2 minutes, saving customers time and money.
- Free online training videos at https://www.sunsight.com/training.
- Designed and Manufactured in the U.S.A.!
The addition of the IP68 ruggedized Android tablet to the AAT30 model allows users to access and operate the Sunsight AAT30 while adding the ability to capture photos embedded with alignment details. This package enables users to provide their customers with trusted Sunsight AAT alignment reports, now including on-site photos. Key benefits of the Tablet Camera option include:
- Built-in HD Camera (captures photos & videos)
- Multi-Angle Image Reporting Capabilities
- Send Reports Directly From The Tower– No Post-Processing!
- Remote Large Screen Display
- All Weather (IP68) & Rugged Designed Enclosure
|Azimuth (Heading) Accuracy (degrees)||+/- .3 RMS
+/- .5 R95
+/- .75 R99
|Tilt and Roll Range and Accuracy (degrees)||+/- 22.5 range
+/- .1 accuracy
|AGL Height (ft)||+/- 1 standard
+/- .125 premium
|Horizontal Accuracy (ft)||+/- 1**|
|Vertical Accuracy – MSL (ft)||+/- 2**|
|Size (in)||17 x 3 x 2.6|
** Depends on multipath environment, number of satellites in view, and satellite geometry. Requires SBAS corrections.
|Part Name:||Laser Rangefinder Kit|
Used to measure AGL Height.
Description: Laser Rangefinder Kit (Includes software activation and standard 2M cable p/n 3302)
For accessing and operating the AAT menu, with photo feature (allows for onsite photos to be embedded in reports).
Description: Rugged Tablet T70H with Hand Strap, 7″ Touch Screen
Description: Browser Enabled Smartphone: IP68 Waterproof Rugged Android smartphone
|Part Name:||Hard Case|
For accessing and operating the AAT menu.
Description: Hard Case for AAT30 units (Watertight, crushproof, and dust proof).
|Part Name:||Air21 Mount|
Description: Air 21 Mount (required for Ericsson Air21 Air32 or Air 11 Antenna Alignment).
|Part Name:||Small Cell Mount|
Description: Round antenna mount for tubular and Kathrein antennas (ex: Kathrein p/n 840 10515 or 840 10516.
|Part Name:||Azimuth Scope Kit|
For taking azimuth measurements with the AAT from the ground.
Description: Azimuth Scope Kit (Includes spotting scope, mounting bracket, case, and tripod*)
* Tripod not pictured
|Part Name:||Side Mount Extension|
Description: Side Mount Extension to allow the AAT to be positioned in front of an antenna (for flagpole/monopole).
|Part Name:||FASB Mount|
Description: Nokia FASB Mount, for Nokia FASB Antenna Alignment.