With an industry leading accuracy of .3 degrees RMS in azimuth and .1 degree in Tilt and Roll, the AAT30 is the ideal product for traditional RF panel antenna alignment. The AAT30 alignment reports are accepted by all major US carriers as well as many international carriers. In addition, the AAT30 is the smallest and lightest device of its kind in the market. Climbing with your AAT30 and using it on the tower is easier than ever before. All this while still maintaining the durability and ruggedness that Sunsight users have come to expect from the most fully featured device in the industry.
- Only alignment tool accepted by all U.S. carriers. The AAT30 is even mandated in multiple regions and projects.
- Measures azimuth, latitude/longitude, tilt, roll (plumb), MSL height, and AGL height (with laser rangefinder option).
- Produces PDF, CSV and Google Earth reports for closeout packages that are accepted and/or required by all carriers.
- Free photo report feature allows users to add multiple pictures to any report. Pictures contain alignment information embedded directly in the photograph.*
- The AntennaView Camera Mounting System for tablet or smartphone creates same horizon view as antenna boresight for easy identification of potential interference and negates the need for an expensive, fragile embedded camera (up to $1000 savings over other alignment tools). Add an additional picture to show the AAT mounted on antenna as required in many closeout reports. An industry first!
- Create Google Earth patent pending Virtual Reality Interference Reports (VRIR) for your customers, allowing them to view potential interference and obstructions.
- Access and operate the AAT using any smartphone or tablet and email results right from the tower! No post processing required!
- Supports multiple coordinate systems for international use
- British National Grid
- French Lambert II
- Irish National Grid
- Dutch RD Coordinate System (Rijksdriehoekscoördinaten)
- 3 year manufacturer’s warranty. Longest in the industry.
- No return to the factory for calibration, saving time and money. Compare with others who charge up to $900 for “required” maintenance.
- Extruded aluminum housing – plastic-based devices are well known to fail in real world applications.
- Extremely versatile mounting options for the many antenna sizes and shapes in the marketplace.
- Free online training videos at https://www.sunsight.com/training.
- Designed and Manufactured in the U.S.A.!
*For AAT users with an Android 6.0 or greater device
|Azimuth (Heading) Accuracy (degrees)||+/- .3 RMS
+/- .5 R95
+/- .75 R99
|Tilt and Roll Range and Accuracy (degrees)||+/- 22.5 range
+/- .1 accuracy
|AGL Height (ft)||+/- 1 standard
+/- .125 premium
|Horizontal Accuracy (ft)||+/- 1**|
|Vertical Accuracy – MSL (ft)||+/- 2**|
|Size (in)||17 x 3 x 2.6|
** Depends on multipath environment, number of satellites in view, and satellite geometry. Requires SBAS corrections.
Everything needed to do most cellular panel antenna alignments
Description: AAT30 Base Unit (Includes Soft Carrying Case p/n 7503, Wrist Cuff p/n 7510, Side Mount p/n 2110, Shock Strap p/n 7511, and Battery Charger p/n 1500)
For accessing and operating the AAT menu.
Description: 4G IP67 Rugged Android Tablet
*Customer can use any WiFi enabled smartphone, tablet, or laptop to access and operate the AAT menu
*Android 6.0 or higher device required for Embedded Photos and Virtual Reality Interference Reporting Features via Sunsight App
|Part Name:||AntennaView Camera Mount Complete Kit|
Mounts Smartphone or Tablet to the Side Mount allowing for capture of AntennaView photo
Includes: AntennaView Camera Mount Complete with both Smartphone and Tablet Adaptors
|Part Name:||Laser Rangefinder Kit|
Used to measure AGL Height
Description: Laser Rangefinder Kit (Includes Laser Rangefinder, software activation and standard 2M cable p/n 3302)
|Part Name:||Hard Case|
Description: Hard Case for AAT30 units (Watertight, crushproof, and dust proof)
For taking azimuth measurements with the MW/AAT Unit from the ground.
Description: Azimuth Scope Kit (Includes spotting scope, mounting bracket, case, and tripod*)
*Tripod not pictured
|Part Name:||Air21 Mount|
Description: Air 21 Mount (required for Ericsson Air21 Air32 or Air11 Antenna Alignment)
|Part Name:||Small Cell Mount|
Description: Round antenna mount for tubular and Kathrein antennas (ex: Kathrein p/n 840 10515 or 840 10516)
|Part Name:||Flat Panel Antenna Mount|
Description: Flat panel antenna mount (ex: Radwin 5000 JET Base Station)
|Part Name:||Side Mount Extension|
Description: Side Mount Extension to allow the MW/AAT Unit to be positioned in front of an antenna (for flagpole/monopole)
|Part Name:||FASB Mount|
Description: Nokia FASB Antenna Mount, for Nokia FASB Antenna Alignment
|Part Name:||Quintel Antenna Adapter|
Description: Quintel Antenna Side Mount Adapter for use with Side Mount when installing and aligning Quintel antennas.
*Requires Side Mount to be returned to Sunsight for modification.
|Part Name:||Omni Antenna Adapter|
Description: Omni Antenna Adapter for use with Side Mount when installing and aligning small diameter Omni Antennas
|Part Name:||Foreign Grid Bundle|
Grid Bundle Includes:
Part Number: 1201
Part Name: Activation of British National Grid
Part Number: 1202
Part Name: Activation of Irish Grid
Part Number: 1203
Part Name: Activation of French Lambert Grid
Part Number: 1204
Part Name: Activation of Dutch RD Coordinate System (Rijksdriehoekscoördinaten)
*All Grid Systems can be purchased individually