Forget everything you knew about Microwave Alignment
The only tool that does it all – patented end-to-end link alignment and RF Panel Antenna Alignment in one system
Sunsight’s Microwave Path Alignment Kits have revolutionized how Microwave Antenna links are aligned. The Microwave Path Alignment Kits are self-contained alignment systems for aligning microwave links at any line-of-sight distance. These patented (US 9,781,233) systems calculate the required alignment, including both azimuth and elevation, in real-time using the exact GPS location of both ends of the microwave link. In addition to microwave alignment, the MW15 kit is also two RF Panel Alignment systems as well. Truly an all in one alignment solution.
Some of the advantages of the microwave path alignment kits produced by Sunsight are that no active radio transmission is needed on the path being aligned, so removal of the radio or coax is not required. The kits are also completely frequency independent. The kits are an overlay solution working from the exact GPS locations of the antennas; each of the MW units automatically calculates the required azimuth and elevation. The two units included in the kit work in paired mode (or independently, if required) to determine the required path parameters. You will no longer have to wait to find the RF signal from the other side, saving time, frustration, and resources. This state of the art Microwave Path Alignment Kit will take on your toughest path alignment jobs.
Key Features of the Microwave Path Alignment Kit include:
- All-inclusive MW Kit includes two alignment units to allow simultaneous alignment of both sides of the link in minutes
- MW15 Kit can be used as two complete RF Panel Alignment systems as well. All required accessories for panel antenna alignment are included as standard in the MW15 kit.
- The MW units can be used independently to align one end of the link at a time which creates flexible installation schedules for users
- MW Kit software calculates the required path alignment automatically (target azimuth and elevation) which eliminates problems from data entry, incorrect path data sheets, or changing antenna locations.
- The solution is frequency and distance independent
- Azimuth, elevation, height, location (Lat/Long) are captured along with photos into reports for customer and government communication agency records
- Reduces climber fatigue and time on tower. Faster and safer.
- Intuitive use of the kit. Both climbers are presented with target and actual alignment values and are able to view the remote end’s alignment progress as well
- Google Earth reports are created and can be used to identify possible physical interference with link signals.
- Google Earth History feature allows user to look at potential physical link interference over time. Every time Google Earth is updated, the same Google Earth file can be used to identify potential new issues.
- Field Proven Toughness: solid powder coated aluminum housing, weather resistant (IP65)
- Measures AGL height if required (with laser rangefinder option)
- MW unit calibration can be done in the field by user in less than 2 minutes. No need to return to factory.
Both the MW15 and MW08 are also available for purchase as single units, which include all the features of the full MW15 and MW08 Kits, and can be used in patented end-to-end mode when paired with a second MW unit.